The Les Belles Heures Procida, 20h52 neck scarf tells the story of those summer dinners where large groups of people get noisy over white wine and grilled sea food on white paper tablecloth.
Exclusively developed by Les Belles Heures from in-house watercolor studies, Procida red is a plain, muted shade of smoky red perfect to add a touch of effortlessness to any look.
60cm x 60cm
- Silk (31%) modal (62%) cashmere (7%) twill blend
- Woven in Italy
- Digitally printed in France
- Entirely hand rolled in France with no sewing machine involved at any time
- Hand-wash with care using cold water; do not use hot water, at any time
- Gentle machine wash below 30° after having put it in a laundry net
- Once washed, let it dry flat in open air
- Dry iron with care on the minimum heat setting
- Do not tumble dry, at any time
Free click and collect available from our Paddington, Sydney store