The Stromboli, 21h57 neck scarf tells the story of those late summer nights down the volcano where everything is thick and dark around the last wooden tables on the port.
Exclusively developed by Les Belles Heures from in-house watercolor studies, Stromboli blue is a deep, muted shade of dark blue perfect to immediately add a touch of relaxed elegance to any look.
- 60cm x 60cm
- Silk (31%) modal (62%) cashmere (7%) twill blend
- Woven in Italy
- Digitally printed in France
- Entirely hand rolled in France with no sewing machine involved at any time
- Hand-wash with care using cold water; do not use hot water, at any time
- Gentle machine wash below 30° after having put it in a laundry net
- Once washed, let it dry flat in open air
- Dry iron with care on the minimum heat setting
- Do not tumble dry, at any time