The Ponza, 23h11 neck scarf tells the story of those late nights where everything is quiet and dark around the last table, still animated in the tiny trattoria on the port.
Exclusively developed by Les Belles Heures from in-house watercolor studies, Ponza green is a deep, muted shade of dark green perfect to immediately add a touch of relaxed elegance to any look.
60cm x 60cm
- Silk (31%) modal (62%) cashmere (7%) twill blend
- Woven in Italy
- Digitally printed in France
- Entirely hand rolled in France with no sewing machine involved at any time
- Hand-wash with care using cold water; do not use hot water, at any time
- Gentle machine wash below 30° after having put it in a laundry net
- Once washed, let it dry flat in open air
- Dry iron with care on the minimum heat setting
- Do not tumble dry, at any time